Xanita Print is a natural fibre based board consisting of a recycled kraft core sandwiched between printable white kraft liners.
The high crush strength kraft core is manufactured from post-consumer recycled kraft waste. This offers designers and board converters a VOC-free and fully repulpable alternative to MDF, particle board and non-renewable rigid or foam-filled plastic sheeting.
- 1220 x 2440 x 8/10/16mm
- 1220 x 2900 x 8/10/16mm
- 1220 x 3050 x 8/10/16mm
- 1220 x 3500 x 8/10/16mm (special order)
- 4′ x 8′ x 5/16″, 25/64″, 1/2″, 5/8″
- 4′ x 114″ x 5/16″, 25/64″, 1/2″, 5/8″
- 4′ x 120″ x 5/16″, 25/64″, 1/2″, 5/8″
- 4′ x 137″ x 5/16″, 25/64″, 1/2″, 5/8″ (special order)
Xanita closed cell core is made from precision corrugating. It exhibits a far higher crush strength and surface bonding area compared to weaker expanded honeycomb.
- Crush Strength ASTM C473-03 – 60kg/m2
- Flexural Strength ASTM C473-03 – 10mm / 39kg
- Flexural Strength ASTM C473-03 – 16mm/55kg
Weight – roughly 75% lighter than MDF
- 10mm – 1.9kg/m2
- 16mm – 2.4kg/m2
- Low Temperature Resistance Exposure to 23°F for 48 hours – No Visible Changes
- High Temperature Resistance Exposure to 158°F for 48 hours – No Visible Changes
- Humidity Resistance: ASTM C473: Vertical exposure in humidity cabinet for 48 hours 90% humidity and 140°F – No visible changes, deformation, warping, swelling or fungi growth
- All components are classified as non-hazardous according to the EEC Hazard Classification
- Our raw material comes from renewable resources
- Our virgin fibre supply is FSC accredited (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Our products are ECF (elemental chlorine free)
- Our products are VOC free (volatile organic compound)
- Our water-based value added resins are all VOC free
- Our adhesives are organic and VOC free
- Xanita Kraft is classified as fully repulpable in normal paper pulping plants
- Excellent rigidity and stability under indoor humidity and temperature fluctuations
- Excellent condensate and moisture hold out under varying conditions.Xanita board does not delaminate or disintegrate when exposed to water like honeycomb competitors.
- Both sides show the same visual surface properties, as well as print performance
- Excellent printability, UV digital and UV screen
- Sheet surface is more consistent than Honeycomb competitors, due to the denser core